Monday, December 10, 2007

New House

Ok, so many people have called, emailed, etc. to see a pic of the new house and this is the only one I have! Enjoy:



The house is about 15 miles from the church building in a great neighborhood. It's 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, an open living and dinning area, dine-in kitchen, moderate front and back yards. The Master has a separate shower and tub, GIANT walk-in closet, plus a double-vanity, we also have a separate laundry room and an attached two car garage. It really is a nice house with plenty of room for us to grow into...that and we got a great price on it. All of our AZ friends would choke if they found out!

The neighborhood has a fishing lake, play grounds, the outlet mall is about a mile away, great restaurants, new schools, and less than a mile from the freeways. Sooo, I think we did pretty good for first-time home buyers. I guess Neena and I are offically adults now: we've bought our own car, house, and have had a baby...I gotta say...I wish I was a Toys 'R' Us Kid.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so i get my own room!?!?!
-the sister in law

December 10, 2007 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Marta said...

I LOVE it! It's just too cute! We're so excited for y'all!!! When do you close?

December 10, 2007 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Zach and Alyson said...

it looks beautiful!! I can't wait to hear all about it because hopefully we'll see y'all in a couple weeks. ;-)

December 10, 2007 at 7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the house! It looks and sounds great. I miss talking to you on a weekly basis, but am glad that you are doing so well in Austin. I know that God will bless your family and your ministry.

December 10, 2007 at 8:14 PM  
Blogger Rick J said...

Looks great! What a neat tool for ministry!

December 11, 2007 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth C. said...

The house looks great! Yea for Texas home prices!! ; ) Congratulations and I pray that God will bless you and your precious family with lots of happiness and good memories in this place. Give Brodee a hug for me. Love y'all!

December 11, 2007 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger D.L. White said...

Sounds like an awesome layout. Congrats on the house! :)

December 29, 2007 at 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home