Friday, April 4, 2008

Nothing Really New

So not much has been going on here lately, just the same 'ol, same 'ol. Brodee is doing something new everyday and he's this close (picture my fingers being really really close together) to crawling AND...AND sitting up on his own. Neena's doing GREAT as usual and I'm plugging away at church.

We're really enjoying Austin and the new home. Our church is amazing and I really feel out of place on the staff because they're all incredible people! Other than that things are in a groove right now and we're cruising along. Summer is fast approaching which means...well...I'll be gone. So for now I'm enjoying my family, my home, and my bed. I hope all is well with everyone, leave me an update in the response section.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kecia Janea said...

hey i missed seeing you at the wedding. i'm glad things are going well. i have a friend looking for a youth ministry position so if you hear of anything let me know. see you soon!!!

April 7, 2008 at 11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed having your wife and the little man, Brodee with us in Abilene for the wedding. It was a cool wedding with your favorite beverage--Dublin Dr. Pepper. I thank I had 3 and wanted more but felt like a pig. The wedding in the Paramount Theatre was awesome. What a cool setting. Looking forward to seeing you either there or here this weekend.
the old guy

April 7, 2008 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Shawn White said...

Glad to hear everything is going well for you all and that Brodee is close to crawling and sitting up.

Don't be a stranger! :)

April 8, 2008 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger D.L. White said...

Sounds like you are thriving in Austin. Loved seeing the latest pics of Brodee on Neena's blog! We're hanging in there - Shawn's still plugging away at his philosophy/apologetics degree. And we're going into LOST withdrawals...

April 15, 2008 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger the Kimberlins said...

how many weeks in the summer will you be gone? We will actually be gone only two weeks! thats what happends when all the families at your church have homes at the beach or out of the country!

April 22, 2008 at 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home